1) Miracle Foods Limited advises you that all information submitted within the form in the previous page constitutes personal data as defined under the meaning of the Data Protection Act.
2) Miracle Foods Limited may use this information to direct special offers on products and/or services to your attention.
3) Miracle Foods Limited may use the details you have provided on the application form to contact you via post, email or SMS to send you offers and keep you up to date with promotions and information about products and/or services and the Privilege Card.Miracle Foods Limited may share your personal details with carefully selected third parties. If you do not wish to receive such information please write to us at 4, Pinto Road, Marsa, Malta or call our Customer Care Department (+356 2558 2403) and request to be removed from all future marketing activity.
4) Miracle Foods Limited may use any information you provide to us together with details on how you use your Privilege Card and what you buy in our Miracle Foods stores to help manage our loyalty card scheme and improve the way we run it, understand our customers’ shopping behaviors and improve our service.
5) When you contact the Customer Care Department we will verify your identity using the information provided at submission for our Privilege Card. If the caller is anybody other than the Privilege Card holder then we will still need to verify the identity of the Privilege Card holder and confirm that they are happy for us to speak to someone else on their behalf. If we are unable to verify the Privilege Card holder’s details then unfortunately we may need to terminate the call.
6) Should you allow Miracle Foods Limited to disclose the information submitted for our Privilege Card scheme, kindly tick the ‘I accept the Terms and Conditions’ on the Privilege Card submission page.